Friday, April 18, 2014

InstaFriday

I'm linking up again with LifeRearranged for
InstaFriday! 
Follow me on instagram to keep up during the week!


instafridaybutton.jpg
This girl has been asking to go to Taco Bell for quite some time. 
She thought it was a "fancy" place. 
So, I finally took her. 
She liked the taco, but I'm not sure it lived up to the hype.

tulips in the kitchen

Baby G-man's cool shades. He loves them.
Seriously. 
It cracks me up.

New teething necklace.
Going up in the shop soon (along with a few others)

fort day!

loving her "new-to-her" PJs

my baby man is now 9 months old! 
and finally starting to crawl!

Hubs picked this up at T4G last week. 
Our kiddies get books in their Easter baskets, and this will be G-man's.
Totally fitting!

Happy Friday! 
May you worship and celebrate our Savior this Easter weekend!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...