Friday, July 18, 2014

Insta Friday

Its been a full week...but you wouldn't know it based on my Insta Gram pictures. 
I have been eerily lax in my taking of photos this week. Maybe because it has been so busy that I haven't really stopped to take pictures. Whatever the reason, I don't have many to share this week, but that isn't for lack of activities! :) 


We went to our local children's museum (The Clay Center) for story time this week. 
G-man loves balls. Any size. Any shape. Any color. Even his sister's princess soccer ball.
Needless to say he loved the ball pit! 
Sent this pic to Hubs and told him G-man was thinking, 
"This is what heaven must be like"! :)



Last Friday was cow appreciation day! 
Did you go? 
We did! All dressed like cows. It was a fun evening. E really enjoyed...even naming us all (Papa Cow, Momma Cow, Little Cow, and Baby Cow). 
The free dinner was nice too! 

I'm linking up today with 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...