Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WIWW

I'm linking up again this week with
for another week of
Untitled.jpg

Lately it has been so hot and we have been spending so much time outside that I have rarely worn anything other than athletic shorts, tees, and flip flops! A few times this week I made it into real clothes! 

Yesterday I went to a luncheon honoring a friend who recently resigned from her position at a local pregnancy care center in order to better care for her family (she's due to have baby #2 in the next few weeks!!). 
Above is what I wore. 
Jeans-- Trouser from Ann Taylor Loft
Tank-- Target
Ruffle Cardigan-- Target
I wore my beloved purple gladiator sandals and a cute pair of teal and bronze stud earrings.





Sunday--Church! 
Maxi Dress-- GAP (several summers ago)
Nursing Necklace-- my shop
Red braided sandal-- Forever 21

I'm really in need of some inspiration on those HOT and HUMID days when I really feel like not wearing much at all. What are your go-tos on days like that?







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...