Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WIWW

Hey girls! So, I managed to actually get dressed several times this week! 
Maybe its not a big accomplishment for you, but as a mom of two littles and the weather being scorching lately, I have mainly survived in running shorts and tanks. This week was a little bit better with motivation on my part. 

I'm joining The Pleated Poppy again for another week of
What I Wore Wednesday! 
A peak into my wardrobe choices for the last week. 


Wednesday--Lunch with friends, babysitting, Bible study in the evening

I picked up these black shorts at Ann Taylor Loft on Tuesday for like $10! 
V-neck tee- Target
Sandals--old! Walmart maybe?? 


Sunday--church and lunch out with friends
Jeans-- my trusty Express jeans that I got on consignment for next to nothing
Black top-- Target
Belt-- Hand-me-down from my Granny
Bracelet and sandals were both Target clearance items! 

There you have it! 
I managed to get dressed (and photograph it) at least twice this last week!! 

What have you been wearing? 
Join the link up if you want...its loads of fun!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...