Friday, October 17, 2014

{day 17} in a small city

One of Charleston's relatively newer attractions is Uncork & Create

I have yet to attend any of their classes/sessions, but I would really love to one day. 



The basic premise is that you can attend a class, paint a canvas (with detailed instruction), and sip on some wine while munching on snacks...although I think you have to bring your own refreshments. 

The original location is downtown Charleston, but they have begun offering classes in the Huntington area as well. 

I think it sounds like a fabulous "Girls Night" event! 

Who knows, maybe I will try it someday soon. 

Did you know this is {day 17} in a 31 day series?!?
I'm linking up with The Nester and others in the Write31Days challenge!
Go check out the other blogs and check back here tomorrow for another "day in a small city"





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...