Monday, January 12, 2015

A Bridal Shower

In going through the photos on my camera and laptop to create my year-end photo books, I have realized just how behind I am on posting here! 

There have been several parties I have thrown and taken photos specifically to share here, and then never shared them. So, this week the goal is to share those photos. 

I'll start with a personal bridal shower I threw for a long-time friend. 

We had a "Panties and Pearls" theme...so everything was a little bit chic and slightly elegant (or at least that's what I was going for). 

I hosted it in our back yard. Our neighbors (downstairs) recently upgraded the back yard, added a little brick patio and some new lighting. Its beautiful and was perfect for a mid-September evening party. 
















The food was delicious! 
I decided on a make-your-own-kabob bar complete with chicken, beef, and various veggies. Several sauces were available, as well as rice. Cheesecake dessert and a summery sangria topped it off. 



We had such a fun evening and laughed until our sides hurt!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...