Sunday, January 25, 2015

My {short} Essential Oil Journey

This is something new for me...
I just recently (as in this week) became a Wellness Advocate for DoTerra Inc. 

Not something I even really imagined myself doing, but God continued to place the same opportunity before me at least 3 times before I finally saw it as something I needed to say, "YES" to! 

For a while I have been inundated with information on essential oils and people who use them. I, however, had not really gotten "into" oils yet...mainly because I felt totally overwhelmed with life and adding another thing to my life seemed ludicrous. I dabbled in oils here and there and even Hubs really liked when I used them for various things, but I just couldn't commit--financially or with my time. 

But, a door opened for me to jump into the oily scene and sell them as well providing me with opportunity to learn more about the various oils and their uses, provide for my family with a small income each month, and increase my family's overall health with the use of essential oils. It seemed like a winning situation all around.


So here I am! 
I'm no expert and I probably never will be, but I'm learning and sharing as I learn. 

Interested in essential oils and how they can help you and your family? 
Please ask...or visit the site below






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...